H.I.M. And Love Said No: Greatest Hits 1997 - 2004

miércoles, 9 de mayo de 2007



Track List
1. And Love Said No
2. Join Me In Death
3. Buried Alive By Love
4. Heartache Every Moment
5. Solitary Man 6. Right Here In My Arms
7. The Funeral Of Hearts
8. In Joy And Sorrow
9. Your Sweet Six Six Six
10. Gone With The Sin
11. Wicked Game
12. The Sacrament
13. Close The Flame
14. Poison Girl
15. Pretending
16. When Love And Death Embrace

DOWNLOAD
http://rapidshare.com/files/100867277/And_Love_Said_No-_Greatest
_Hits_1997-2004__Bonus_DVD__Disc_1.zip

1 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

My friend and I were recently discussing about technology, and how integrated it has become to our daily lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that discussion we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further advances, the possibility of uploading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I daydream about all the time.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16129580/does-the-r4-or-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds]nintendo dsi r4i[/url] DS SPPost)